Sunday, August 7, 2011

My Cheddar Souper Burgers

I made these cheddar burgers the other day, I decided to make them a little more tasty instead of the plain burgers that I make time after time. I grilled them and I fried them.


I snapped a picture of the cheddar souper burger with no condiments added.
You can add whatever condiments you like. Here are a few condiments that we tried on it. 
Lettuce, tomato, onions, sauteed mushroom and onions and of course if you like ketchup, mustard, relish, mayonnaise etc.


2lb ground beef
1 envelope of onion soup mix
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 cup of water


Place ground beef in a bowl, mix in water, onion soup and  shredded cheddar cheese mix and shape into hambugers. Broil, grill or fry to your desired taste.

Created by Linkev




~~~Copyright 2011~~~This material may not be published, rewritten or redistributed.




No comments:

Post a Comment