Monday, January 10, 2011

Brunch pizza with bacon and eggs


Picture


I went to a brunch get together and I had this brunch pizza that someone had made. it was very good, it looked like there was some kind of cheese mixed with eggs and topped with bacon and sausage, I asked who made it but unfortunately the person that made it was not there, but someone though had told me that the boboli pizza crust was used. So I decided to put one together I didn't know the ingredients amounts so I guessed,  Believe it or not it came out pretty good, I only topped it with bacon. My kids were going crazy over it. So here is my version for the brunch pizza.



Ingredients:

1 12" Boboli® Original Pizza Crust

8 oz Philadelphia cream cheese at room temperature

5 large eggs 

2 teaspoons butter

5 to 6 slices of bacon cooked and crumbled 
or you can also use the real bacon bits

1 and 1/2 tablespoons water

salt and pepper to taste



Directions:

Preheat oven at 450 degrees

Wisk the eggs, water and salt and pepper together.

In a nonstick skillet over medium-low heat, melt the butter add egg mixture, cook and stir until eggs are completely set. Keep eggs warm.

Meanwhile spread the cream cheese over the Boboli pizza crust leaving about 1 inch around the crust.

Add the scrambled eggs on top of the cream cheese, press the eggs with the back of a spoon so it sticks to the cream cheese, add the bacon and bake for about 8 to 10 minutes or until crust is golden brown.


                                                                           



No comments:

Post a Comment