* 1 stick of butter
* 4 oz. egg noodles
* 2 vidalia onions, chopped
* 1 1/2 t salt
* 2 cups uncooked rice (NOT Minute Rice)
* 1 large can of mushrooms
* 4 cups chicken broth
1. Melt 1/2 stick butter in Dutch oven, then saute onions until golden.
2. Add rice and mushrooms. Saute until rice is golden.
3. Add noodles and salt, then toss.
4. Add chicken broth and other 1/2 stick of butter and heat until butter is melted.
5. Transfer to a 2-quart casserole dish and bake covered for 45 minutes at 375 degrees, or until rice is tender.
6. Uncover and fluff with fork before serving.