1 cup macaroni pasta
- Slice the white loaf lengthway to create the coffin cover and cut out the centre to make a hollow of about 5 cm (2 inches) deep. Repeat with the other three loaves. Set aside.
- Bring large saucepan of water to boil, gradually add macaroni, boil, uncovered, for about 12 minutes or until macaroni is tender; drain well.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan, stir in flour. Stir constantly over medium heat for about 2 minutes or until mixture is bubbly; do not allow mixture to brown.
- Remove from heat, gradually stir in milk. Return to heat, stir constantly over medium heat until the sauce boils and thickens slightly.
- Add cheese, stir until melted.
- Gently stir in macaroni.
- Divide macaroni into the hollow loaves, butter the edges of the loaves and sprinkle top with a little extra cheese.
- Place under hot grill for a few minutes or until lightly brown.
- Place a skeleton skull on top of the macaroni cheese bake and gently push it in.