Here is the original recipe link pasta-recipe.blogspot.com
Pasta with Peas, very basic, very quick to prepare and very good.
- 1 package of frozen fresh peas
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 large onion chopped.
- 1/4 cup of marinara sauce
- 1 pound of datali pasta or small shells
1. Bring a small pot of water to a boil, drop frozen peas in water
2. At the same time, heat olive oil in Large Saute Pan over Medium heat.
3. Add the marinara sauce and the peas with 1/4 cup of the water
4. While the sauce is cooking, bring a large pot of water to a boil.
5. Cook uncovered over high heat until al dente.
6. Drain pasta, put back in pot add some of the sauce to the pot and mix it up.
The pasta recipe is ready to serve. Enjoy it !